Monday, October 22, 2012

A Message For All Men

Hello!

This message is to be shared with all men... ALL of them!!!

With October coming to a close I feel the need to express my opinions about the impending Movember. My opinions may not be what you expect... so keep reading!

I welcome all, yes I mean ALL, weird-furry-caterpillar-like, haven't-actually-hit-puberty-yet or shaggier-than-expected fuzzy grossnesses 

AS LONG AS YOU ACTUALLY DONATE MONEY TO CANCER!!!!

 

If you are not planning on donating and are just growing facial hair please do not make any attempt to justify the parasitic looking thing on your face as being in support of mens cancers. What's on your face is really only notably helpful in the fight against mens cancers if funds are raised.

And that is my official stance on Movember.

Happy facial hair grooming to my friends with a Y chromosome!

No comments:

Post a Comment